PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Asia, the US and the UK. Our mission is to build scalable, amazing mobile ad formats that work harder and perform better.
We're a young, fast growing business with every major agency group and most of the big publishers using our technology. We have a small but strong team of experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our ad formats are now being used in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand and the UK by top 100 brands like Coca-Cola, Disney, Mercedes, Pepsi, Village Roadshow, Spotify, GoPro, McDonald's, Nike
on. You can read more about us at: playground.xyz/our-story
We've won coveted 'Marketing Technology Company of the Year' awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and won silver in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Rising Star category.
We're a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most - creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
What we're looking for
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Designer to help us translate big brand ideas into functional and engaging digital solutions.
- Job type: Full time
- Location: York St, Sydney (HQ)
- Supervisor / Manager: Head of UX & Design
Main duties / responsibilities
- We'll need you to mix up your skills with our tools to build cool stuff like this.
- Answer briefs from sales teams to create mock-ups and pre-sale advertising solutions
- Help the design team identify and implement new features to ad formats and ad templates
- Work with clients and stakeholders to surface requirements for new ad formats
- Work with our in-house development team where required to build complex dynamic products and solutions
- Provide support to third party designers using our tools
Skills / experience
- You will need to have had at least 3 years of previous experience within a digital environment.
- You will need to be competent in Adobe Photoshop and have a portfolio of creative work demonstrating an ability to work within style guides across multiple mediums.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate competency in front end development.
- You should be a confident communicator both verbally and in written form.
What you can expect in return
- The opportunity to be a pivotal part of a fast-growing company in its 'scale up' phase
- Training and support from an expert team of designers and developers to build your skills and career progression.
- A competitive salary package based on experience.
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.