Head of Marketing
Location: New York, NY
We're after a proven marketing guru to help promote the Playground XYZ brand.
PLAYGROUND XYZ is a marketing technology business that started in Sydney and now has operations in Melbourne, Brisbane, New Zealand, Singapore, London, Los Angeles and New York. Our mission is to be the world leader in attention based
We're a young, fast growing business with every major agency group, top 100 brands and the world's best publishers using our technology and tools. We’re a team of mobile experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
We've won coveted 'Marketing Technology Company of the Year' awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards.
We're a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most - creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
Here's a video that will add some more background.
We’re after a proven marketing guru to help promote the Playground XYZ brand. Areas of responsibility will include.
Strategy & leadership:
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies to support the goals defined by the senior management team, ensuring strategy is understood and executed throughout the business.
- Collaborate on defining the strategy of go-to-market plans including solutions positioning, new product launch planning, product communications, vertical marketing, and sales enablement.
- Develop product-specific positioning and messaging.
- Enforce delivery of a consistent message across products and solutions.
- Ensure appropriate and impactful delivery of the brand’s message across all touch points.
- Deploy authentic and consistent branding across all market-facing touch points.
- Define and evangelize the next evolution of PXYZ’s story as a thought leader in the Attention Economy space.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert for the company, staying abreast of trends and competitive insights to inform our content strategy and brand positioning.
- Oversee development and delivery against a comprehensive editorial calendar geared toward marketplace education.
- Manage and distribute content across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Identify key events for PXYZ to participate in.
- Create content that weaves in our story into the event.
- Manage recruitment of attendees and organisation of the event itself (in consultation with event owner as necessary).
- Supervise the development of marketing programs in support of brand initiatives across a variety of digital and traditional touch points including but not limited to corporate website, e-mails, newsletters, and paid media campaigns.
- Advanced optimization and scale of our demand generation strategy to generate a robust pipeline focused on the development of qualified leads.
- Oversee marketing metrics reporting and infrastructure development to ensure marketing is operating at an ever-increasing efficiency level.
- Lead orchestration across global marketing activities.
- Oversee strategic marketing planning for regional teams supporting our EMEA, and APAC international hubs.
- Direct the implementation and execution of new regional projects.
ROI management and reporting
- With all projects and expenditure create a framework for measuring effectiveness and demonstrating the ROI to the exec team and board.
- 8+ years of relevant marketing/advertising experience; strong background in AdTech.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment - agile and nimble in both leadership and execution.
- Incredibly self-motivated and innovative.
- Proven ability to translate ideas into actionable projects.
- Digital native with an understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across platforms.
- World-class verbal, written and visual communicator, with proven ability to translate “tech speak” into powerful client benefits.
- Proven track record in delivering high return marketing programs.
- Pedigree working with industry press directly or in consultation with PR agency to earn media coverage.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in an international and matrixed environment.
- Highly creative with examples of how you’ve built brands using your skills.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
What you can expect in return
- Great salary.
- Inclusion into the company’s Employee Share Option Plan.
- Autonomy and full remit to create and deliver your ideas and be recognised and rewarded for their success.
- Ability to grow the marketing department with a team under you as the company expands.
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.