Lead Product Designer
A rare opportunity to create, build out and lead a new team to support our cutting edge Attention technology.
We're a startup that has found success in ad tech and rapidly growing. We've placed a bunch of bets on Attention being the future currency of advertising. In short we can tell advertisers how long people look at their ads. There's a mix of eye tracking technology, artificial intelligence and reporting platforms as well as new advertising solutions that take advantage of our Attention Time.
This is where you come in. We can't build all these products ourselves, so we're spinning up an entirely new Product Design department. We're after a natural creative leader that can bring our missions and visions to life while building and inspiring a team of creatives. You'll be working with our other creative specialists and unicorn teams but we're really looking for someone that wants to establish a pure product design focus within our company.
- You'll be deep inside a cross-functional product team solving complex problems for our customers and stakeholders
- Owning product discovery activity across our products and defining process for your fellow product designers
- Owning the creation of seamless user experiences and ensuring consistency across product teams
- Solving our users problems with beautiful, elegant and purposeful UIs.
- Finding innovative ways to connect with our customers and to establishing feedback loops
- Prototyping ideas and finding ways to quickly validate them.
Who you are
- You live and breathe product. Your confidence oozes and your colleagues look to you for your user focused guidance
- You're a team player. Someone that people want to work with. Someone that can jump into any team and make a difference within hours. Someone that can deliver critical feedback in an exciting way that inspires and grows your colleagues
- You're constantly challenging the status quo daily in search of innovative answers to challenging problems.
- You make it your mission to dive to the deepest depths of customer and business needs
- You're comfortable driving change and constantly looking for ways to optimise what you do while constantly sourcing the data to back yourself
- You've got a long list of digital product teams you've helped and references from colleagues that want to work with you again
If you haven't already been sold on the opportunity, rest assured that we have the rest of it covered. You'll receive a competitive salary, access to our employee benefits program and access to the Employee Share Option Plan. You'll have all the latest and greatest tools you need and work in a culture people genuinely enjoy.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please also let me know how you like your coffee.