Location: Sydney, Australia
PLAYGROUND XYZ are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Data & Analytics team in our Sydney CBD office!
The Data & Analytics team are a data hungry bunch striving towards one purpose: capturing, storing and analysing data to supply Playground XYZ with the most valuable insights in ad performance.
We are part of the broader Engineering team, which will give you the opportunity to work alongside a group of talented engineers and share your ideas on a daily basis. We are looking for an individual
who is passionate in building innovative and disruptive technology that will allow us to push the boundaries in ad tech!
What we offer:
- A fantastic company culture driven by hard-working but fun people
- The opportunity to build industry leading ad tech products
- A competitive salary package
- Inclusion into the company’s Employee Share Option Plan
- Complete company transparency including monthly status updates
- A team culture where contribution is valued in architecture, workflow and tech stack decisions
- A new MacBook Pro (or bring your own)
You are someone who:
- Strongly values analysing data to produce useful insights
- Has demonstrated experience in designing and building reliable, scalable systems
- Takes ownership of problems and demonstrates initiative and autonomy
- Loves to produce readable, testable, maintainable code
- Can communicate effectively with product owners and UX designers to ensure smooth handovers
- Proactively works to assist team members
- Wants to contribute to a company culture of respect, communication and shared success
- Willingly participates in the design and implementation of team co-ordination activities like reviews and retrospectives
Things we work with:
- Linux, Node.js, SQL, React/Redux, ES6, Express, Bash, Redis, Swift(iOS), Python and more
- AWS and Google Cloud Platform infrastructure
- Tools such as GitHub, Slack, Buildkite, Google Apps and Jira
- Job role: Software Enginner
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Sydney, AU
- Must have the right to work in Australia
Send a CV to email@example.com with a brief intro / cover letter.