Playground XYZ is on a mission to master the art and science of maximising consumer attention. We have built the world’s first technology stack that integrates visual attention measurement, analytics and media optimisation: the Attention Intelligence Platform (AIP).
AIP powers a suite of leading ad products that maximise Attention Time for brands and our products are now being used by top 100 brands like Coca-Cola, BMW, Lego, Disney, Mercedes, Pepsi, Roadshow, Spotify, GoPro, McDonald's, Nike and so on.
We've won coveted 'Marketing Technology Company of the Year' awards from both B&T and Mumbrella, a Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Rising Star and the inaugural IAB Measure Up award.
We're a young, fast-growing business with a small but strong team of experts who have an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech, and every major agency group and most of the big publishers are using our technology.
We're a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most - creating new disruptive technologies and products for big global brands and publishers. Our offices span the world with teams in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Los Angeles and New York.
About the role:
Reporting directly into the COO, you’ll work closely with our Product, Strategy, and Sales teams to build the world’s leading Attention business.
Day-to-day you’ll manage everything from strategic direction, operational delivery, insights requests and custom analysis as well as troubleshooting and resolving the challenges faced by our clients.
Our Attention product will change the way that media is valued and transacted and you will play an integral role in bringing together our technology platforms and human insights to deliver upon that change.
- Analytics & Reporting - using our existing tools and developing new ones to provide actionable insights with a key focus on quantifying the value of Attention for our clients.
- Product Requirements - develop clear education channels to articulate how Attention measurement and optimisation benefits internal and external stakeholders.
- Ad Operations - develop and provide the technical requirements and know how to successfully integrate with our client’s technology stacks from testing and technical troubleshooting through to delivery of increased results.
- Client Management - secure client and Sales team buy-in on running experimental, market-first campaign designs to ultimately deliver optimal results and post-campaign presentations that provide insights in an understandable and benefits-driven way.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on our Attention product - playing a key role across client services, product and ad operations.
- 4+ years of digital media experience (agency, publisher, ad tech, research)
- Working knowledge of BI Tools, SQL or R will be well regarded
- Ability to articulate complex frameworks and methodologies in an approachable and succinct manner across presentations and excel (confidence with pivot tables, VLOOKUP and data visualization is a must)
- Experience with advertising research, measurement and/or optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to wear many hats and take problems and own them through to resolution
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Quantitative Discipline (or demonstrated professional experience)
What you can expect in return:
- A fantastic company culture driven by a hard-working, engaged and fun team
- The opportunity to build industry-leading ad tech projects
- A competitive package and salary
- Complete company transparency
- An open and dynamic culture where we are all valued contributors
- Access to our great benefits program: Flex working, Bonus leave, Parental leave support and more
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.