Digital Producer / Traffic Manager
Location: Sydney, Australia
PLAYGROUND XYZ is a young, fun, fast-growing advertising tech company. Our mission is to build scalable, amazing mobile ad formats that work harder connect better across the industry, serving any big name brand you can think of. With a small but strong team of superstar experts in their respective fields, we’ve won numerous industry awards, from Mumbrella’s Marketing Tech Company of the Year, to Deloitte’s Fast 50 Tech Companies. You’ll find yourself in the Design team - a quirky little outfit consisting of hybrid designers / front-end developers who service everything from pre-sale to sold campaigns with staff in both AU and the UK.
Systematic, methodical and pragmatic, with a keen eye for detail. Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty fixing a process or going above and beyond to ensure a campaign is delivered. A self-starter who gets joy from making smooth, efficient processes and streamlining the organised chaos that is business growing out of it’s start-up label. You will have your fingers in all the proverbial pots of the creative delivery from pre-sale to sold.
- Juggle multiple ad campaigns through the creative development phase from briefing to hand-off to operations.
- Work closely with design to ensure that their resources are best being utilised by sales and clients in both pre-sale and sold campaigns.
- Work across multiple Kanban boards to ensure that campaigns are proceeding smoothly and to deadline.
- Risk and dependency management skills to anticipate roadblocks and flag them or fix them when necessary.
- Work with media agencies to ensure that specs are correct and that the campaign is meeting their requirements.
- Communicate and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Create concise statements of work and change requests.
- Sit in on creative kick-off meetings and have the wherewithal to know when a designer needs to be on the call.
- Excellent organisational skills: be highly organised to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard whilst keeping all parties updated and ensuring project administration and resourcing is completed / documented.
- Multitasker able to work under pressure: be comfortable managing and prioritising a range of different projects with multiple design and development requirements with multiple stakeholders, in a calm and methodical way.
- Diplomacy skills: be a fluent negotiator with all parties internally and externally with the ability and decision making to know when to say no while maintaining good relationships.
- Resource management: be able to understand the budget and future worth of client briefs to best ensure that design resources are correctly utilized across a range of Sold and pre-sale campaigns.
- Deep understanding of online development: have experience working with the creation of or closely with front-end web development and have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of the field.
- Deep understanding of design: have experience working with the creation of or closely with designers and have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of the field.
- Stakeholder management: translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders.
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of brand: be naturally inclined towards spotting the devil in the details and flag them before they make it to the client desk. Be able to help in decision making about if a design does or does not meet the client branding requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite.
- Project management experience or training.
- Experience communicating with graphic designers and developers on a technical level.
- Experience working in the advertising/media industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Frontend development, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.
- Experience developing and implementing traffic systems.
- Experience with front-end development.
- Process writing experience.
- Killer serve in table tennis.
- Role: Digital Producer
- Type: Full Time
- Other: Must have the right to work in Australia
Send a CV to email@example.com with a
introduction describing why you think this is the right role for you.