Senior Solutions Engineer
Location: Sydney or remote
Job open to AU citizen or resident only
We are on a mission to master the art and science of maximising consumer attention. We have built the world’s first technology stack that integrates visual attention measurement, analytics and media optimisation called the Attention Intelligence Platform. It powers a suite of leading ad products that maximise Attention Time for brands. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, London, Singapore, Los Angeles and New York.
We're a young, fast growing business with every major agency group and most of the big publishers using our technology. We have a small but strong team of experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our products are now being used top 100 brands like Coca-Cola, BMW, Lego, Disney, Mercedes, Pepsi, Roadshow, Spotify, GoPro, McDonald's, Nike and so on.
We've won coveted 'Marketing Technology Company of the Year' awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and a Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Rising Star award. More recently, we won the inaugural IAB Measure Up award for ad effectiveness for our Attention Intelligence Platform.
We're a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most - creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands and publishers.
About the role:
As Senior Solutions Engineer you will sit within the Operations team and work closely with our expert Product and Engineering teams on managing our large scale, network integrations across our stack. We take a customer centric approach and you will play an integral role in key integrations across systems.
What we offer:
- A fantastic company culture driven by a hard-working, engaged and fun team
- The opportunity to build industry leading ad tech projects
- A competitive package and salary
- Complete company transparency
- An open and dynamic culture where we are all valued contributors
- Access to our great policies: Flex working, Bonus leave, Maternity/Paternity programmes and more
- Responsible for delivering, testing and maintaining all integrations with customer technology stacks and supply sources
- Ensuring a high-quality customer experience through ensuring all technical integrations is critical
- Management of demand-side integrations between Attention Intelligence Platforms and ad agency stack to ensure seamless data integration and functionality so Attention measurement is extended across all their operations
- Management of supply-side integrations with resellers (e.g. publishers and ad tech companies) of our Attention Intelligence Platform to ensure maximum automation of processes
- Manage supply integrations and ensure The Playground marketplace quality is operating at a high standard
- Testing, data analysis and technical troubleshooting are critical to achieving the above goals. The creation of automated systems will also help the candidate achieve the above goals
- Build dashboards and alarms to ensure quality of Supply & Attention (decoupled) systems are maintained
- Creation of independent tools to streamline Operational processes.
- Creation of customer documentation and artifacts to ensure partner integration operates smoothly
- Delivery of clear, well-documented requirements to technology & product teams in response to customer needs for integrations and the wider business
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage complicated, large data engineering integrations in ad tech environment
- Strong client management and communication capabilities
- Strong adtech knowledge
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Ability and keenness to wear many hats and take ownership of problems
- Technical skills e.g. scripting, SQL and web technologies
- Data analysis skills
Salary & Benefits:
TBD based on candidate.
Send a CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.